Spare parts material & process manager
What's the role?
We’re looking for Spare parts material & process manager to be based in our central warehouse in Glazovo.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
You’ll be responsible for:
Daily working on the requisitions and steering of the spare parts warehouse and of the supply of the tool service center;
Daily checking of the demands and exception handling within APO for the SPP warehouse;
Managing of shortage situation together with the supplies and tool service center;
Maintenance of the material master;
Permanent control of the purchase orders till the goods receipt within the the warehouse and/or TSC;
Coaching the TSC concerning spare parts management including optimization of spare parts handling (MSP, Bin-Management, Counting;
Optimization of transfer effort and handling along the supply chain, coverages, KPI’s, process documentation);
Support of international projects within the global tool service community.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with a developed system of bonuses and benefits;
- Full benefits package (medical insurance, corporate mobile phone, fitness );
- Opportunity to build an outstanding career and be successful, both in Russia and on the international level.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- 1 year on similar position is a minimum;
- MS-Office: Excel on advanced/master level + knowing VBA is advatage;
- SAP-R3/APO/BI with focus on logistic – is advantage;
- English upper-Intermediate;
- Able to manage conflicting targets;
- Able to coordinate complex tasks within the Team within global/regional environment with full responsibility.
Looking forward for your application!